Norman Joseph Woodland, the co-inventor of the bar code that labels nearly every product in stores and has boosted productivity in nearly every sector of commerce worldwide, has died. He was 91. Read MoreRead More
Posts Tagged: barcode inventor
- Safeguarding PHI: Evaluating the Risks of Keeping Medical Records in Storage Units
- Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself About Your Company’s Office Structure
- Retirement Fund Firm Reduces Their Document Management Costs by 41% and Opened Up a New Revenue Stream
- When Should Business Records Be Destroyed?
- Hosting Your Next Shred Event in Texas