Norman Joseph Woodland, the co-inventor of the bar code that labels nearly every product in stores and has boosted productivity in nearly every sector of commerce worldwide, has died. He was 91. Read MoreRead More
Posts Tagged: barcode inventor
- Retirement Fund Firm Reduces Their Document Management Costs by 41% and Opened Up a New Revenue Stream
- When Should Business Records Be Destroyed?
- Hosting Your Next Shred Event in Texas
- Upstream Energy Company Meets Deadline Crucial to Business Divesture, Through Consultative Approach for Turn-key Scanning Solutions
- Fortune 100 Healthcare Provider Reduces Overall Annual Costs by 27% and Recovers 99.9% of Files Misplaced by Previous Provider