Subject-Matter Expertsto properly and efficiently handle special projects.
Professional ServiceOur team goes above and beyond their call of duty.
Full ComplianceMinimize information management risk
Extended Asset Management Solutions by The Right Team
Business Support Services
We offer extended solutions for your information management needs, completed by subject-matter experts, who comply with best practices.
Whether you are changing locations or reorganizing existing spaces, our expanded services and consultative approach provide solutions to properly and efficiently manage assets. These solutions include storage and/or destruction services which comply with industry best practices.
Our service offerings include:
- Document Purges
- Block & Slides Management
- Custodian of Records
- File Room Indexing
- Audit Inventory of Existing Records
- Pallet Storage of Physical Equipment
Expert, Personalized Service
You get customized business support solutions and subject matter expertise.
- When you call, you speak to a real live person, right away
- Consultative approach to address your project needs
- Exceptional service and expertise by our team members
- Labor resources meet industry compliance and best practices
- We will help you manage efficiency and compliance with a variety of business services, such as storage, management, scanning and imaging and secure shredding of records and media assets.
We're certified and compliant
Our resources and consultative approach, leave you with the most tailored and cost effective solution for your business, industry and market.
For more than 20 years, we have been Houston’s trusted partner to manage and protect information assets for many businesses, including Fortune 100 companies.
Our Service Areas
Our local presence allows us to fully understand the market and industries we service; enabling a trusted partnership that delivers desired results.
- Retirement Fund Firm Reduces Their Document Management Costs by 41% and Opened Up a New Revenue Stream
- Upstream Energy Company Meets Deadline Crucial to Business Divesture, Through Consultative Approach for Turn-key Scanning Solutions
- Fortune 100 Healthcare Provider Reduces Overall Annual Costs by 27% and Recovers 99.9% of Files Misplaced by Previous Provider
- Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself About Your Company’s Office Structure
- When Should Business Records Be Destroyed?
- How to prevent disruption of operations during an emergency