- Health Care Solutionsfor a city with a large life science and healthcare sector
- Energy Solutionsfor a city fostering the renewable energy sector
- Legal Solutionsfor a city with focus on IT and Cybersecurity
- Financial Solutionsfor a financial sector that employs more than 60,500 people
When deciding where to safely store, scan or destroy your records, you can trust us to provide a solution that works for your particular business and industry.
Decide Switching to Better Service
If you are currently with a vendor who is not measuring up, and you switch to VeriTrust, we provide options that allow you to easily transition out of your existing contract. Once you transition, we streamline your records management processes and create a cost-effective program.
Infrastructure & Technology
VeriTrust’s alternate facility is located in Central Texas, servicing businesses in the Greater San Antonio area – recognized for its military, life sciences and IT/Cybersecurity activity. Our services are tailored to offer the best solutions for the market and economy, and we fully understand the rapid change that comes with daily growth and challenges.
Our infrastructure, expertise and leadership has allowed us to promptly respond to the needs of essential businesses on a day-to-day basis, and during emergency scenarios, such as Natural Disasters and the recent Global Pandemic.
Expert Labor Resources
Our team recognizes San Antonio’s friendly business environment. Our subject-matter experts are always ready to provide you with prompt and professional levels of service and tailored solutions.
Securely and Expertly
manage your documents
Increase your Productivity
with seamless processes
Reduce Compliance Risk
with fully compliant solutions
Expert and Strategic Solutions
VeriTrust recognizes that strong partnerships provide strong solutions and ensures customer satisfaction. Together with our partners, VeriTrust is committed to providing customers with the best solutions and services.
Ethics and Service Standards
VeriTrust’s belief is to be highly principled, lawful and socially responsible in its policies and business practices. VeriTrust principals and officers lead by example and expect employees and partners to act responsibly with utmost care and to learn and comply with all company and client policies and laws applicable to their job responsibilities.
VeriTrust performs full lifecycle information asset management providing redundant security and disaster protection, utilizing state of the art security and records tracking systems and maintaining a holistic view of our client’s information assets.
VeriTrust believes that businesses are unique like people and no two are the same. We offer flexible and customizable services based on your business and your individual needs.
For more than 20 years, we have been Houston’s trusted partner to manage and protect information assets for many businesses, including Fortune 100 companies.
- Retirement Fund Firm Reduces Their Document Management Costs by 41% and Opened Up a New Revenue Stream
- Upstream Energy Company Meets Deadline Crucial to Business Divesture, Through Consultative Approach for Turn-key Scanning Solutions
- Fortune 100 Healthcare Provider Reduces Overall Annual Costs by 27% and Recovers 99.9% of Files Misplaced by Previous Provider
- Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself About Your Company’s Office Structure
- When Should Business Records Be Destroyed?
- How to prevent disruption of operations during an emergency