If you are here to retrieve your medical records, here is the process you must follow to obtain them.
- Download, print and fill in the Patient Authorization for Release of Medical Records Form in it’s entirety.
- You must obtain a high quality photocopy of your government issued photo ID. That can be your drivers license or your passport information page. This must accompany the release document.
- You must combine your ID photocopy and the ORIGINAL signed Patient Authorization for Release of Medical Records Form and send both by standard USPS mail to the following address.
Medical Records Fulfillment
PO Box 550748
Houston, TX 77255You may also fax to (281) 758-8316If you choose to communicate via email for any part of this process, please use email@example.com to do so. Do NOT send medical records related information to any other support email.
- Once the signed form is received, you will be provided with a secure link where you will be able to provide payment.
- Please allow 15 days for processing your request from the date VeriTrust receives a signed release and proper identification.
- Retirement Fund Firm Reduces Their Document Management Costs by 41% and Opened Up a New Revenue Stream
- Upstream Energy Company Meets Deadline Crucial to Business Divesture, Through Consultative Approach for Turn-key Scanning Solutions
- Fortune 100 Healthcare Provider Reduces Overall Annual Costs by 27% and Recovers 99.9% of Files Misplaced by Previous Provider
- How to prevent disruption of operations during an emergency
- Are lost records disrupting your business’s productivity?
- Protect your records and data this hurricane season