and HIPAA Compliant
Certificate of DestructionProvided upon completion of each shredding service
Shredded Documentsfor a zero-landfill guarantee
Properly Dispose of Your Corporate Data
Secure Shredding Services
Safely dispose of information and protect your business against information breach and identity theft, with secure and certified document shredding from VeriTrust.
Regulatory changes in privacy legislation, rising instances of business and consumer information theft, and the increasing need for companies to be environmental aware: all important factors that affect how you handle, manage and dispose of your data.
Minimizing Your Risk and Liability
Information assets comprised of documents, files, digital media and hardware can easily become a liability if not properly and securely disposed of.
Our shredding and destruction services provide the foundation for a sound corporate information security program.
- Securely locked consoles to store your documents waiting to be shredded
- Secure chain of custody at every touchpoint
- All VeriTrust drivers are screened, compliant and HIPAA-certified
- VeriTrust vehicles transporting records are GPS tracked
- Your information is destroyed with an industrial-grade, state-of-the-art shredder
- Personalized solutions, through integrated services
Certified and Compliant
VeriTrust Corporation is NAID AAA Certified
We maintain the confidentiality of your files from the moment you place them in VeriTrust’s secure shredding bin in your office, until they are securely destroyed and recycled with a 100% zero landfill guarantee.
You will maintain compliance with HIPAA, HITECH, SOX and other regulations for protecting confidentiality and identity
Convenient, Professional Service
You get timely and efficient secure shredding solutions.
- When you call, you speak to a real live person, right away
- Our drivers are courteous and professional
- We work with you to develop a secure shredding program to meet your specific needs and minimize litigation risk
- We will help you manage destruction dates for all records, ensuring you do not store items beyond their useful lifecycle
Secure and Environmentally Friendly
When you shred on site with VeriTrust, you protect your business, clientele, and the environment.
After your documents are securely shredded beyond recognition, 100% of your paper is recycled.
Decide Switching to Better Service
If you are currently with a vendor who is not measuring up, and you switch to VeriTrust, we provide options that allow you to easily transition out of your existing contract. Once you transition, we streamline your records management processes and create a cost-effective program.
Get a Free Assessment Today
Flexible schedulingto meet your business needs; by the day, week, or month
Friendly DriversWe respect your time and are courteous, efficient and accurate
Simplicityyou don’t need to sort paper
or remove staples, clips, or folders
For more than 20 years, we have been Houston’s trusted partner to manage and protect information assets for many businesses, including Fortune 100 companies.
- Retirement Fund Firm Reduces Their Document Management Costs by 41% and Opened Up a New Revenue Stream
- Upstream Energy Company Meets Deadline Crucial to Business Divesture, Through Consultative Approach for Turn-key Scanning Solutions
- Fortune 100 Healthcare Provider Reduces Overall Annual Costs by 27% and Recovers 99.9% of Files Misplaced by Previous Provider
- Safeguarding PHI: Evaluating the Risks of Keeping Medical Records in Storage Units
- Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself About Your Company’s Office Structure
- When Should Business Records Be Destroyed?