and simplified invoicing
responsive and consistent
no hidden terms or clauses
When deciding where to safely store, scan or shred your records, you can trust us to provide a solution that works for your particular business and industry.
For more than 20 years, VeriTrust has provided a better service alternative to businesses in the SouthEast Texas area; including Fortune 100 Companies.
The direct day-to-day involvement of our Executive team, along with expertise and strategic partnerships, allow us to meet with your key decision makers and provide an effective process to transition out of your current contract/vendor, into a solution that makes better sense.
Our leadership team holds over 20 years of Industry experience, and along with the rest of our exceptional staff, they are readily available to provide fully compliant and streamlined solutions for your business needs. Our corporate structure allows us to be nimble and continuously make the best decisions in a streamlined manner, providing you with a transparent process.
Decide Switching to Better Service
If your current document storage vendor falling short on service, VeriTrust provides options that allow you to easily transition out of your existing contract.
To see if you are getting the best value from your current vendor, we will conduct a free assessment to check for hidden charges and to see if there are any gaps in your inventory or compliance policy.
Connecting People and Strategy
Chris Godinich, Founder & CEO
Chris understands the challenges of both small businesses and global corporations. Chris’ 20 years of experience with Huntsman, Texaco, and Texaco Research and Development has given him a broad array of management skills, including 6-Sigma process development for business operations, managing growth through mergers and acquisitions, and executive responsibilities managing global business units.
As Founder and CEO, he provides a consultative approach to Records Information Management:
- Offering common sense solutions
- Simplifying RIM challenges
- Providing clarity and avenues for constant action towards desired results
- Delivering consistent value to customers and business partners
- Leading a values-driven, committed team
- Seeking and implementing constant improvement
For more than 20 years, we have been Houston’s trusted partner to manage and protect information assets for many businesses, including Fortune 100 companies.
- Retirement Fund Firm Reduces Their Document Management Costs by 41% and Opened Up a New Revenue Stream
- Upstream Energy Company Meets Deadline Crucial to Business Divesture, Through Consultative Approach for Turn-key Scanning Solutions
- Fortune 100 Healthcare Provider Reduces Overall Annual Costs by 27% and Recovers 99.9% of Files Misplaced by Previous Provider
- Safeguarding PHI: Evaluating the Risks of Keeping Medical Records in Storage Units
- Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself About Your Company’s Office Structure
- When Should Business Records Be Destroyed?