Don’t get caught off-guard when there’s an emergency. When an emergency does happen, make sure you've got defined protocols in place to get your business back up to speed as easy and painless as possible. This is called business continuity.…Read More
Posts Tagged: emergency
- Retirement Fund Firm Reduces Their Document Management Costs by 41% and Opened Up a New Revenue Stream
- When Should Business Records Be Destroyed?
- Hosting Your Next Shred Event in Texas
- Upstream Energy Company Meets Deadline Crucial to Business Divesture, Through Consultative Approach for Turn-key Scanning Solutions
- Fortune 100 Healthcare Provider Reduces Overall Annual Costs by 27% and Recovers 99.9% of Files Misplaced by Previous Provider