Document and file piles never seem to simmer down, because, let’s face it, the busy season is year round. Some of these files may be extremely important and valuable. Some of them may be very sensitive. And some of them should probably be…Read More
Posts Tagged: file pile
- Safeguarding PHI: Evaluating the Risks of Keeping Medical Records in Storage Units
- Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself About Your Company’s Office Structure
- Retirement Fund Firm Reduces Their Document Management Costs by 41% and Opened Up a New Revenue Stream
- When Should Business Records Be Destroyed?
- Hosting Your Next Shred Event in Texas