Document and file piles never seem to simmer down, because, let’s face it, the busy season is year round. Some of these files may be extremely important and valuable. Some of them may be very sensitive. And some of them should probably be…Read More
Posts Tagged: file pile
- Retirement Fund Firm Reduces Their Document Management Costs by 41% and Opened Up a New Revenue Stream
- When Should Business Records Be Destroyed?
- Hosting Your Next Shred Event in Texas
- Upstream Energy Company Meets Deadline Crucial to Business Divesture, Through Consultative Approach for Turn-key Scanning Solutions
- Fortune 100 Healthcare Provider Reduces Overall Annual Costs by 27% and Recovers 99.9% of Files Misplaced by Previous Provider