Don’t get caught off-guard when there’s an emergency. When an emergency does happen, make sure you've got defined protocols in place to get your business back up to speed as easy and painless as possible. This is called business continuity.…Read More
Posts Tagged: readiness
- Safeguarding PHI: Evaluating the Risks of Keeping Medical Records in Storage Units
- Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself About Your Company’s Office Structure
- Retirement Fund Firm Reduces Their Document Management Costs by 41% and Opened Up a New Revenue Stream
- When Should Business Records Be Destroyed?
- Hosting Your Next Shred Event in Texas